Wednesday, January 03, 2007

School today is sibeh sian!
Couldnt sleep in the night , get up from bed at 5.45am.
Bathed & prepared then off to school.
Saw xiao daniel at Lrt & he keep giggling.
Must be ahye's fault , never teach him!
She's so gonna kill me if she sees this
Met denise at vending after that then went to toilet.
Tied hair then went up to hall & i saw my dearest huiqi.
Big hugs for her!
Sat in hall & hear principal talk sh*t , was talking away with cheeyen.
Then we asked Suaini what class he teaching , he said 3 abc & he continued singing the alphabet song.
After that he said ..
Suaini : Mrs ang is talking about something funny , why arent you girls laughing?
I said : I'll laugh if you sing abc for me again.
& he kept quiet finally.
Then back to class , was falling asleep!
Finally tahan till recess , eat with yc & denise.
Then back to class again , junming&co keep disiao-ing Miss leow about her physical mass.
Guangwei came to my class after that & he keep laughing at me!
Say i look ginna-ish in school uniform then i threw a bottle at him.
& he shouted : Suaini , i want to complain to VP. Kendre ho throw bottle at me!
Then he laughed & walked away.
School ended finally , went to meet peggy laobu , xueying , gw , denise & des.
Went to gw's house , slacked & smoke then off to CP.
Had lunch then bought oxy cover & home.
Bye , im off to sleeeeeeep!

& god bless my white ,
i hope nothing happens to him pls! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home